The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Lori Howard and Lori Howard Coaching. The term the “Site” refers to lorihowardcoaching.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to use that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Lori Howard (Lori Howard Coaching) is a coaching and consulting company that provides information, coaching, and consulting to individuals and organizations about career development and job search, including a blog and discussion thread, publishing and media products, online courses, downloadable publications, email newsletters, digital videos, and subscription based products (the “Service”).
Information We Collect
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Product and Service Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each order. This includes:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
- All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
- Interaction on the Website. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list;
- Your name, email address and website link in order to post a comment on our Site;
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails and improve the service we provide.
We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. LoriHowardCoaching.com does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Third Party Links
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
Updated: May 2017
Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the International Center for Dispute Resolution (ICDR).
In no case shall the Visitor have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Visitor will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Visitor agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to the Seller’s address.
Visitor agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Website owner(s).